What the colour orange can help you withJune 21, 2020
Owning your worthJuly 13, 2020
The solar plexus chakra is located in the middle of your body a few centimetres above the belly button. It is usually associated with the colour yellow and is also the power centre of our being. When it is balanced you feel strong, present and embodied. When it is out of balance it can show up in a number of ways including:
- Feeling out of control in your life
- Anxiety and tension in your mid area
- Feeling fear and stress easily
- Being led by the ego more
- Not owning your worth or true power
- Feeling insecure
Can you relate to any of these? Perhaps you have felt different ones at different times in your life?
A few practices that can support your solar plexus chakra are:
- Wearing or having yellow/gold things around you.
- Eating real/natural yellow foods such as corn, lemons, bananas, pineapple, grapefruit.
- Connecting with the element of fire.
- Getting into the sunshine.
- Doing core-strengthening practices and twists
- Chanting the mantra sound corresponding to this chakra: “RAM.”
Also spending time connecting to this area through prompts diving into what might be blocking you.
If you would like to go deeper, I am running an online workshop on the solar plexus chakra – the power centre of your being.
This online workshop takes place on Saturday 18th July, from 11am – approx 1pm (UK). In it we will dive deeper into connecting with the solar plexus chakra, through colour visualisations, meditations and journaling prompts.
I will guide you throughout, holding a space where you can connect to what is coming up for you in your life. I will also share some tools and practices to support you, including from the Colour Mirrors system.
Some of the things this particular workshop will support you with are:
– Connecting to your worth and authentic power.
– Looking at what might be stopping you here – e.g. sabotaging patterns and behaviours.
– Feeling more embodied.
– Allowing yourself to shine as your authentic self, through connecting to your inner child.
Tickets are £20 until Monday 13th July, then the price goes up to £25.
** If you are unable to make it, you will receive audio recordings of all the meditations/visualisations and a workbook with all the prompts and information.**
10% of all profits go to ETATU, a charity that supports orphans and empowers women on the coast of Kenya.
You can book your space here.
“Thank you Tara for that gorgeous workshop this morning. I really enjoyed it, I had a lot of insights and found it to be deeply nourishing.” Lola Fayemi, London
“I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop thank you. I really got a lot from It, it made me realise more than ever that I need even more orange in my life. I really went with the flow of the workshop, and I totally got into the relaxation and movement in the final visualisation. I was really anxious at the start of the workshop due to moving house, and couldn’t quite put my finger on my emotions, but after doing the workshop I felt so much more grounded and centred and far more relaxed.” Sue Peet, UK