My sensitivity is a strengthSeptember 1, 2020
My body’s sensitivity is my greatest asset in my business todaySeptember 16, 2020
The throat chakra is traditionally associated with the colour blue, and is connected to your communication and expression: speaking up and being heard. It is connected to how you voice and express what you need, what you are passionate about, and what you want.
Some of the blocks that may come up in your throat chakra are:
- An inability to speak up and share your voice
- Talking all the time and not listening
- Not being able to express yourself clearly
- Not believing you have anything valid to say
- Not voicing what you need
Can you relate to any of these?
A few practices that can support your throat chakra are:
- Singing, chanting or speaking up.
- Drinking warm tea to soothe your throat.
- Wearing and having the colour blue around you.
- Spending more time listening to others.
- Listening to music.