One off regression sessionMarch 11, 2021
Embodied Business®July 16, 2021
Connect with your inner child – Two part workshop
Spend time with your inner child
During lockdown, and in fact the whole year that followed, I spent a LOT of time with many younger versions of myself. I got stuck back in my childhood home (even in my childhood bedroom), so it was the biggest invitation into connecting with this part of me and dealing with all the things I still was feeling underneath.
During this time, I have healed, released and cleared so much, holding space for younger versions of me – and letting her have a voice. 7 year old me is the go-getter and likes to be seen. 11 year old me had a lot to say about her self-worth. 14 year old me needed to be told it was all going to be okay.
By doing this, amongst other things, I have re-connected with the younger me who knew her worth and value, and let go of a lot of anger and resentment I was still holding on to! This has been life-changing in many ways for me in terms of how I show up in the world – in my business and life.
I also found my creativity again (inspired by the magical system of Colour Mirrors) and love for stickers (inspired by Susannah Conway’s Journal Your Life course), so this has been a welcome addition back into my life, and now an almost daily self-care/pleasure practice I enjoy.
Knowing the power of this work (through my own experiences and with many clients) I would like to invite you to a two-part online workshop to spend time with your inner child. In it I guide you to create, journal and re-connect with your inner child (at different ages), for healing, release and of course some fun and magic!
In part one I guide you to:
- Connect to the younger version (or versions) of you who wants to come forward through visualisations.
- Hold space for them and begin to connect with yourself at this time/s. Remind yourself of this part inside, and allow them to have a voice. I will hold the space for you to explore this, knowing that it can bring up deep emotions, so I will encourage you to only go as far as you feel comfortable doing so.
- Experience a healing meditation to support your inner child.
- Invite one of your inner children to pick a Colour Mirrors bottle to support them in between the workshops. You will receive the words and image.
In part two I guide you to:
- Get creative with stickers, art supplies and anything else you might like to use, connecting to your fun, playful side and the part of you that knows your magic. You will only need some simple colouring pencils or paints, or perhaps collage materials, additional supplies and tools that you may want to use are totally up to you. I will recommend some items I have used if you need.
- Do some more journaling with this younger version of you.
- Experience a magical meditation and way to move forward with this part/these parts of yourself.
You can purchase the recordings of both parts, including audio files of the 4 visualisations.