MovementAugust 3, 2021
How do you talk to yourself?August 10, 2021
Whilst being alone, with time and space to work on and in your business is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, there is also much to gain from being in a community: a community with others on the same path, who get it. Get what it’s like to be an empath entrepreneur. Get what it’s like to feel on this journey:
- The days when you want to hide under the duvet.
- The days when you have to say ‘no’ to social events you used to say ‘yes’ to because you literally can’t afford the transport fare.
- The times when you’d rather invest in your business than go out.
- The times when you’d rather go out than work on your business.
- Times when you wonder why you chose this path and think going back to a job would be so much easier.
- Then you remember that a job made you feel suffocated, so you re-energise and focus on your business.
- That feeling that you want to make a difference.
- That wonderful feeling when just one person lets you know that something you did or said affected them positively.
Having a community is such a support for all the things that come up in business, as well as for growth, accountability, learning, inspiration and much more.
Do you have a supportive community? I invite you to join the Empathpreneur community if not. You can find the details in the resources section.
Photo by Roonz on Unsplash.